Fairview Physician Associates Network Benefits
Practice member benefits include:
• Process improvement assistance
• Data analytics and reporting
• Clinical quality and patient engagement measurement and benchmarking
• Health plan contracting
• Network utilization in support of clinical integration
• Care coordination for patients with complex medical conditions to facilitate transitions in care and connect patients with resources for social service and other needs
• Nurse case management for 14,000 UCare for SeniorsTM members
• Network education including: Coding and documentation review, training, advance care planning, etc.
• Access to additional network services and discounts for Fairview Health Network member primary care clinics
Making a difference for patients, populations and practices
Fairview Physician Associates Network (FPAN) is an integrated multi-specialty network of over 3,700 providers. We are a Minneapolis, Minnesota-based not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization led by providers and clinic administrators through our board and governing committees. We support, measure and report outcomes for clinical quality, patient experience and total cost of care.
Partnering with clinic leaders for more than 20 years
FPA Network is driven to heal, discover and educate for longer, healthier lives. We have built collaborative relationships with ambulatory care practices to provide personalized care to advance community health for 25 years.
Our network includes more than 250 primary care and specialty clinics. We work to enhance the sustainability of all network members.