Accountable Care Organization Realizing Equity, Access, and Community Health (ACO REACH) for Medicare
In accordance with the Accountable Care Organization Realizing Equity, Access, and Community Health (ACO REACH) Performance Year (PY) 2023, ACO REACH entities are required to publicly report certain information from the start of each PY.
Based on Section 14.01 of the PY 2023 Participation Agreement, each Accountable Care Organization Realizing Equity, Access, and Community Health (ACO REACH) entity shall report the following organizational information on a publicly accessible website maintained by the ACO REACH entity:
1. Name and location of the direct contracting entity
Fairview Health Services
2450 Riverside Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55454
2. Primary contact information for the direct contracting entity
John Kvasnicka, President, Fairview Physician Associates
3. Participant and preferred providers:
Please see Excel documents:
4. Identification of joint ventures
Identification of all joint ventures between or among the Accountable Care Organization and any of its Participant Providers and Preferred Providers: There are no joint ventures between Fairview Health Services and any of its Participant Providers and Preferred Providers.
5. Key clinical and administrative leaders
|Kim DeRoche, MD||Chief of Primary Care, Fairview Health Services and Physician Chief of Primary Care, Fairview Health Medical Group|
|Scott Garavet||Vice President, Operations and Strategy, Fairview Physician Associates|
|John Kvasnicka, MD||President, Fairview Physician Associates|
|Susan Pleasants, MD, MBA||Senior Vice President, Optimal Care, M Health Fairview|
6. Governing body members:
|Steve Robinson, MD||Fairview Health Services, Participant Provider|
|John Berge, MD||France Avenue Family Physicians, Participant Provider|
|Justin Golden, MD||Richfield Medical Group, Participant Provider|
|Anna Milz, MD||Fairview Health Services, Participant Provider|
|Nathan Waibel, MD||Edina Sports Health and Wellness, Participant Provider|
|Timothy Hernandez, MD||Entira Family Clinics, Participant Provider|
|Ruth Bachman||Retired Medicare Beneficiary and Community Member|
|Jeremiah Todd||M Health Fairview, Patient Advocate|
7. Shared savings and shared losses information, including:
Shared savings and shared losses will be updated as results become available in 2023.
- The amount of any Shared Savings or Shared Losses for any Performance Year
- The proportion of Shared Savings invested in infrastructure, redesigned care processes, and other resources necessary to improve outcomes and reduce Medicare costs for Beneficiaries; and
- The proportion of Shared Savings distributed to Participant Providers and Preferred Providers
8. Performance on the quality measures in Section 9.02
Performance on quality measures will be updated as results become available in 2023.
*For more information go to “ACO REACH for Medicare” on M Health Fairview’s Billing Information & Financial Services webpage.