We bring together providers from affiliated independent community practices, Fairview Medical Group, and University of Minnesota Physicians. As a physician-led non-profit organization, FPAN contributes to the success and market differentiation of the healthcare system.
Apply for FPAN membership
Direct questions to Kim Thompson,
Provider Enrollment Manager, (952) 914-1800
or email [email protected].
An integrated multi-specialty network
Members include independent primary and specialty care, Fairview Medical Group and University of Minnesota Physicians practitioners. Membership includes 80 primary care and 259 specialty care clinics in Minnesota’s Minneapolis and St. Paul metropolitan area. As a physician-led nonprofit health care organization, we work to advance community health. We emphasize, measure and report outcomes for clinical quality, patient experience and total cost of care. We negotiate rates and quality incentives for risk-based health insurance products and reward clinics that achieve performance goals.
How are we different from other Clinically Integrated Networks?
- We value our affiliate independent partners and have high standards for membership.
- We benefit our members through shared savings and grant programs to support their practices.
- We provide value to our members and reduce burden.
- Our healthcare system partners with academics and research at the U of M.
- We have access to the latest techniques and advances in medicine.